– Updated on 03/31/2022
– Updated on 05/2/2021
– Updated on 06/22/2021
– Updated on 10/20/2021
Our goal is to create an environment where our staff and customers feel safe and comfortable.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- The day before your appointment, you will receive a confirmation text message.
- After you confirm your appointment by replying YES, you will receive a second text message asking you to fill out some important forms. The “Health Screening” form will always be required for your visits.
- That same text message contains a personalized check-in link.
- Upon arrival, if you prefer, stay in your vehicle and click on the check-in link. This link only will work within 15 minutes before your appointment.
Your temperature will be checked at the front desk.</del
- You will be called or messaged once the room or area is ready and sanitized for you.
- Hand sanitizer is available once you walk in.
- Face masks are optional.
A face mask is required only for unvaccinated patrons to enter the premises and during your services. You may only remove your mask if instructed by your tech. A face mask is REQUIRED for everyone to enter the premises and during your services. You may only remove your mask if instructed by your tech. (to stop the spread of new COVID-variants) Please arrange child care and if possible don’t bring guests. Only the person receiving the services will be allowed in the spa.